The SIGCHI Official Mobile App is a great companion for keeping track of your schedule at the conference. The app allows you to browse the conference programme and organise your schedule.
Tuesday 7th May — iOS Update Issue!
There is a bug in the SIGCHI iOS app that sometimes prevents data from being correctly updated. As a result of this, the wrong locations may be shown for some sessions. Uninstalling then reinstalling the app in the normal way is not enough to fix this.
If this problem is affecting you, the following instructions will help you delete the app and data entirely, and forces a fresh install to your iOS device:
- 1) Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- 2) In the top section (Storage), tap Manage Storage.
- 3) Tap the SIGCHI app.
- 4) Tap Delete App, then head to the App Store to install it again. This will be a clean install without all the data.
- 1) Go to Settings >General > iPhone Storage.
- 2) Scroll down to the SIGCHI app (the list is in ordered by size, not alphabetically).
- 3) Then Delete App and reinstall from the app store.